Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Directs the overall planning, operation, and administration
of all election processes.
2. Coordinates all activities with the Board of Registration to be consistent with the goals and objectives of all election processes
to make sure that all state laws are in place and followed.
3. Coordinates work schedules.
4. Serves as filing officer for State Ethics Commission.
5. Receives candidates qualifying information.
6. Secures and evaluates polling location.
7. Maintains inventory, maintenance, programming, and testing memory cards and all election equipment.
8. Coordinates, supervises, and assist with Absentee and
9. Maintain knowledge of laws and regulations.
10. To over see all elections and file all necessary paper work with the Secretary of State.